Hi doctors my whole body feel light. Mostly my head. And pounding heart. All my test is good. My throat pain as well. What's the cause?

Hi doctors my whole body feel light. Mostly my head. And ...
Hello, According to the age and height your weight is so high which should be around 55 Kg. So have to lose 36 kg immediately otherwise very soon you may suffer from Cardiac and or Diabetes. You may get so many other problem. Other adviser will advise you by explaining so many things which shall not take any effect on you directly.
You have GERD, which is the root cause of every problem. Eat a regular diet but no medicines. No heavy foods which are likely to come out of valve separating stomach from upper food pipe. No oils or heavy spices. Reduce weight by eating healthy semisolid nourishment and light exercise. Pounding heart is due to extra load on it due to extra body weight. No medicines and no tests needed now. Do get back here later after a month of diet and exercise.