Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Pls confirm the by going through the below report- Let that I am diabetic or not? Sugar (p)-230 Sugar (ff)-330 Help with your response.

2 Doctors Answered
yes , you are a diabetic . you should consult a diabetologist for controlling your blood sugars and preventing severe complications that you may face with uncontrolled sugars.
1 person found this helpful
Yes by definition you are diabetic and above that our are obese also, which is one of the major cause of diabetes. I can provide the Ayurveda treatment for the same. If wish, consult me.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.