My mother is 48 year old. She is suffering neck and arms pain for 2 year. We go to neurologist and he gives tryptomer10 mg, nexito plus capsules and pantodac tablet but she is not fine. Again we go him and he suggest cervical xray and he said that go to orthopedic. We go md in an orthopedic doctor and he gives etornext er, gunsar pain oil, pantolex, predme4 and calcium tablet. But my mother is not fine for pain. She done neck and arm exercise daily but her pain is not end. She is not diabetes person. Please gives me medicine name so her pain is clear and never comeback pain again.

My mother is 48 year old. She is suffering neck and arms ...
These are the medicines doctors can prescribe .she may be having spondylitic changes .so she can apply neck collar (DYNA) and avoid excessive bending neck. BcOz posturing of neck matters .advise her to avoid pillows .Tel her to do physiotherapy .like IFT may be helpful.
Mr I suggest u to take proper homoeopathic medicine like as calc.phos 6x and ferrum met 30 ok TDs for 1 month solve it
You should take Acupressure therapy and take Biochemic Nat phos 200x+ Kali mur 200x 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water and take it 5 day and consult private online.