My wife is working as a teacher in morning section. She is doing all the household work and taking care of two children along with their studies. But instead of that she is gaining the weight .Right now she is 80 kg. How can she loose her weight.

My wife is working as a teacher in morning section. She i...
For weight loss you have to consume fewer calories than your daily requirement. Routine house hold work is not sufficient you have to take care of your diet first. E.g. If you are doing 1 hour brisk walk you will burn 250 kcal, different household work like cleaning and cooking burns only 200 to 250 kcal while single package of chips contain 550kcal. Also teaching job involves very less physical work So to decrease weight she require individual diet and exercise schedule. Consult me privately.
Tell her to eat slowly and start her food alwaz with salad and have salad before half hour of every meal. Take as much water as she can start day with honey water. Follow a weight managing diet For detailed diet consult privately with me.
Extra weight happens due to extra food intake. Food habits need to be changed. 1. Reduce oil consumption max. 4 teaspoons per person per day. 2. Similarly 3 tsp sugar. 3. Remove all namkeen, sweets, biscuits from home. 4. She should go for one hour exercise in evening everyday. 5. Please make her free for that period. Husband and children can take care of home during that time. 6. She should eat 3 fruits and two cucumbers everyday. 7. 2-3 liters of water daily. 8. She should get Complete Body Test done to rule out any other problems like Thyroid. Sugar etc.