Hello there are many reasons of pain
you should go through proper investigation.
Physiotherapy is the best treatment for all these conditions.
There are many reasons for this type of pain-
1. Overuse of muscles,
2. Deficiency of vitamin d3 or calcium, or lack of water in the body,
3. Postural stress,
4. Muscle strain, etc.
Please send me all investigation reports if available. I can help you by providing correct ergonomic and physio-therapeutic tips.
Till then you can follow these advises:-
1. Take calcium supplements and sun bath daily to prevent further damage to your joints.
2. Avoid heavy lifting.
3. Perform some gentle exercises and stretching of your all joints.
4. Walk straight with shoulder protracted.
5. Perform deep breathing exercises or yoga
for proper functioning of lungs. Thanks.
Wish you happy and pain free life.