Hi, Form past 3 days I am suffering from severe tooth pain and consulted dentist to get rid of that unbearable pain. They went for X-Ray and finalised that my two teeth's nerves were damaged because of hard jerk and started Root Canal Treatment. They have made me to pay 3500/- per teeth for RCT and gonna charge 4000/- per tooth for surgery to remove dead tissues. After this they are gonna charge 7000 min for Cap for a single tooth. I am gonna become fool or these charges are fine in chennai location based on my teeth condition. Please advice.

Hi,
Form past 3 days I am suffering from severe tooth pai...
The charges are high and if 4000rs fr what theyare already doing rct than which surgery to remove the dead tissue ,which cap are they gixing is it total ceramic which is around 11orceramicwth metalcoating fr ths 7000is very expensive
Hi,
It depends on place to place. Normally rct charge is 1500 to 3500, and for cap 2000 to 12000 are there, metal, ceramic, zirconium, metal 2000, metalceramic 3500. Ceramic 6k, zirconium 12k.