I have hyper acidity for the last 20 years I did my endoscopic test as well as barium swallow test the result shows Hiatal hernia, I am taking antibiotics omezprazol 10 mg for the same period of 20 years, advice some treatment asap.

I have hyper acidity for the last 20 years I did my endos...
Hello, Lybrate user, *Tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins, dilute acid in stomach ,regulate metabolism & soften faeces (stool) to b evacuated smoothly to avoid constipation, piles &fissure. * go for a brisk walk in d morning to restore your blood circulation & to activate peristaltic movement to complete digestion to ease gastric disorder. * go for meditation & yoga to nourish your whole body to complete the digestion by secreting edequate digestive enzymes and to calm down stress ,being, one of d main reasons of gastritis & peptic ulcer. * your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible ,on time to avoid, indigestion.* Consume, apples, carrots, skimmed milk, papaya,bottle gourds (lauki) ,mung- dal, - [x] # Medicinal measure-Tk Homoeo medicines ,gentle & repaid in administration without any side effect, there @ Carbo veg200-6 pills, thrice. * ensure at least 7 hrs of sound sleep in d night. * Avoid, caffeine ,nicotine ,alcohol, junk food, citrus fruits, curds, pizza,bargar ,cookies & watching Tv in late night. Stay, fit & fine. > Your feedback matters, please. Tk, care.
Use bhunimbadi katha, amalpittabtak yog, vomino syp.
Only omeprazole can't help you from hyperacidity. The hiatal hernia is to be repaired. Now we do it Laparoscopic method. Pl consult a Laparoscopic surgeon doing regular fundoplication or upper gi work in your locality.
Definite Treatment for hiatus hernia is surgery . If it does not cause much problems then only symptomatic treatment is enough . Take care .