My left side canal teeth thoda sa hil raha hai . How I fixed it by medicine & without cutting ?

My left side canal teeth thoda sa hil raha hai . How I fi...
Dear Lybrate user, a mobile front tooth could be due to decay, loosening of your gums around it or due to some trauma; you haven't specified any reason. I would advise you to immediately consult your dentist and get it treated or else it might get infected.
Without seeing clinically i cant suggest proper treatment plan.so please go for it .mostly i think medicines wont help much.
Only medication would not solve your problem or may be of temporary relief. Also because you are too young to have tooth mobility you must visit your dentist at the earliest. Probably cutting would not be required. Till you see a dentist start with warm saline rinses thrice in a day which may stop the problem from aggravating.
It's better to do crowning r else you will lose it teeth.