I wanted to increase my weight but since last remain 59- 60 kg around. Any other way.

I wanted to increase my weight but since last remain 59- ...
Hydrastisis 30 take 1 drop 3 times x 7 day above is homeopathic medicine and available in homeopathic store also safe to take and no side effects for future management contact me
Hye, Thanks for the query. Weight gain is affected not only by genetics but stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise etc. Gaining weight requires you to eat more calories than you burn. Although fried or sugary foods are calorie dense, eating them exclusively won’t provide enough nutrition to keep you energetic and healthy. Eating several meals and snacks throughout the day and including nutritious, calorie-dense food will help you gain weight healthfully. Weight gain depends primarily on your genetics, age, weight and activity level. To gain weight, you need to eat more calories than you burn. If you’re not used to eating large quantities of food at one time, you may find it difficult to fit all of your calories into three meals per day. Eating nutritious, calorie-dense foods every two to three hours will help you get your calories in without making you overly full and sluggish. If you tend to forget to eat or are always on the go, bring calorie-dense snacks such as eggs, mixed nuts, fruits and dairy. Nutritious, calorie-dense foods provide essential vitamins and minerals, which promote good health and energy. Adding ghee and cream to foods adds additional calories for very little extra physical bulk. Fruit juice, masala milk provides crucial nutrients. Meal-replacement shakes and protein powder sound like good options but also remember that unless your diet is not planned sadly they won't help
Use, badam pak eith milk.