At about 12 years of my age I fell down and I got broken right incisor teeth just damaged crown. Can I get implant that. What will b the cost.

At about 12 years of my age I fell down and I got broken ...
U don't need an implant right now as only your crown is broken. However you still need to get a x-ray done just in case to find out whether the root is intact or not. In case if only the crown is broken then you might either need a filling or a rct done along with capping.
It will ranging bet 15 to 25 thousand.
Dear lybrate user, a missing tooth can be replaced using an implant. The complete monitoring and checkup will be done by your consulting dentist. There is a wide range of implant varieties available with companies of u. S. Korea, israel etc so the treatment cost varies. A single implant might cost as low as 18, 000 to as high as 30, 000. Consult your dentist to know the options available with them and choose accordingly.
Its ranging from 20k onwards.
If the root is still there take x-ray if enough bone support is there or if required epicoectomy can b done n then cap can b given if no than remaining root can b extracted n implant can b taken.
U can do a crowning procedure if teeth is prrsent.