I am suffering from massive hairfall. I had done permanent straightening of my hair last year in December and there was no problem. Its nly since the onset of monsoon that I have been facing this problem. What probably could be the reason behind the hairfall. Is their any kind of deficiency thats can lead to such problem? I haven't applied oil on my hair since permanent straightening. Please help me with this.
9 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. Use mild shampoo to wash hair (you can make your own shampoo using reetha and shikakai at home)
2. Stop using conditioners. Use natural conditioners like egg, yougurt and lemon. 3. Massage your scalp with a mix of oils like olive, coconut, sesame, castor oil at night.
4. Apply raw amla juice on hair thrice a week.
5. Rub your scalp with the juice of white onion. 6. Use a paste of bhringraj on hair.
7. You can use some good hair packs like - fenugreek and yogurt, egg and green tea.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Female Hair Loss treatment