He has frequent lower back catch. We already consulted an orthopedic doctor, he has recommended a routine exercise and had stated nothing serious. Surely, he has never been doing the exercise but when he is in pain he is unable to move or walk. Heat or cold pack works wonder but I'm worried. Need help !
Bhujang Asana â Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily.
1) this may be due chronic spine problem and may be degenerative in nature.
2) chronic progressive degenerative spine disease
3) you need proper comprehensive management for control - cure and prevention of further complications of diseases.
4) nap therapy medicines treatment is ultimate solution for this problem
5) nap therapy medicines treatment will treat disease along with its root causes
6) nap therapy medicines treatment will treat all components (spine bone - disc - joint - nerves - spinal cord - muscles) simultaneously
consult privately online-telephone-vedio or visit personally for proper management with all reports.
3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.