My teeth are losing calcium and 2 teeth are becomes sharp from front. Give me prescriptions to get rid of this.

My teeth are losing calcium and 2 teeth are becomes sharp...
Hi lybrate-user, the problem might be because of upper and lower teeth rubbing against each other as in majority of the cases. This can be because of two reasons: 1) because of improper bite (insufficient clearance between upper and lower teeth) - in such cases, the bite would be resolve with the help of ortho treatment (braces) 2) because of habit of rubbing the teeth against one another unconsciously (habit known as bruxism) - in such cases, an appliance such as a night guard (protective covering on the teeth) needs to be given. This is very simple to wear and you can remove it whenever you need. Let me know if you need further information. Regards, Dr. Anshul gupta.
Lost calcium can not b reintroduced into teeth you may require caps.
Dear lybrate user, if you are facing the problem of teeth getting sharp or chipped off, please consult your dentist soon for treatment. Maintain good oral hygiene by brushing twice daily.
Go to dentst and do enameloplasty for shaping of your sharp tooth.