I am suffering from osmf because I was taking gutkha and occasional cigarettes for 8 years now I left everything for good from 4th July 2015. But I get blood in my saliva sometimes if I talk too much for the whole day in my school and private tuitions I am taking colostrum capsules. Dentist and oncologist said not a concern because my oral health is superb. What is the problem?

I am suffering from osmf because I was taking gutkha and ...
U have not mentioned about your mouth opening. In case of osmf. V mouth opening restriction are there. Blood in saliva may be seen due to pyrrhoea. So have to visit a dentist again.
you may still have gum problems. you have to undergo thorough cleaning of teeth and use a mouthwash or gel.
Have you got scalling done.
Dear lybrate user, good to know that you've quit the habit. Add a pich of salt to a glass of lukewarm water and rinse your mouth three times daily. Brush gently twice daily with a soft toothbrush to maintain good oral hygiene. Get yourself monitored regularly. Avoid eating heavily fried, extremely hot and spicy food. Consume lots of fluids, water and fruits. Establish a healthy routine by taking out time to exercise and try to stay stress-free. Too much workload is harmful.