Hello Doctor My age is 32. From 2 day's I am getting some pain in my left side chest which comes and goes in 20 mins. I do not know what pain is this. What are the tests one can do to check heart problem. Will chest mri detect everything. I also had fast heart beat one night.

Hello Doctor My age is 32. From 2 day's I am getting some...
Mri is the ultimate test for any lesion within the body. But get a specific for heart test done-cardiac ct scan done & a troponin test from a drop of blood. Hurry, there is no time to waste.
You maybe most probably suffering from gastritis or gastro esophageal reflux disease. You have to avoid spicy and fried foods. Also avoid junk food and fast food. If your problems are worse, you need to take an ecg and take medications. Consult me in private for prescription medications.
Dear lybrateuser, -your chest pain could be due to acidity, sedentary habit or heart problem -avoid spicy, fried & junk food, have meals on regular times, do not skip meals, have 7-8 glasses of water a day -do regular exercises like walking for 20-30 min, also do yoga, meditation & deep breathing for 5-10 min in the morning -heart problem can be checked by ecg, tmt, echo, cardiac ct scan, mri can detect other problems if there in the chest, consult a doctor for proper treatment of the cause.