I am 16 years old girl and I have a habit of doing masturbation during sleep on bed for last 2 years. I wanna stop doing masturbation but since I am asleep I am unable to stop this. At the time of masturbating I am aware that I am doing this but I am unable to control myself. Does this cause brain tumor or affect height increase ? I am very short in nature I experience fever at regular intervals of months. Does this can cause schizophrenia ? What are the side effects of this ?I experience headache, constipation hair loss, discharge problems etc. Kindly suggest me some treatment for stopping masturbation .please help me.

I am 16 years old girl and I have a habit of doing mastur...
Yes you are right it brings weakness and sorts of problem s. To be well informed is its solutions. So gets its cons. 1- leave masturbation if do 2- do not watch pron movies. 3- take nutritious and healthy diet 4- avoid fast food, spicy, and oily food. 5- may take ayurvedic medicine for strengthening your sexual strength to a grater level. 6- do abdominal crunches, leg raises, push ups 20 nos each and yoga. 7- add up salad as staple in your food.