My father is 63 years old and his uric acid level is very high. He is also a hyper patient and taking medicines for high bp. Doctors asked us to avoid high protein foods and we r avoiding that but his uric acid levels are not coming down significantly. Please advise us how to bring it down.

My father is 63 years old and his uric acid level is very...
Take homoeopathic medicine acid benzoicum 1m 4pills 4 times 4pills, again repeat for 4 days aftr a week gap. In such way take 4 courses n do sr uric acid test n continue bp medicine as it is. Avoid horse gram n potato. Take lots of water.
5. Plenty of water. 6. Proteins - Limit the intake of Proteins. 7. Eat diet rich in Fruits. 8. Limit Alcohol intake - Avoid if possible. 9. Reduce Sea Food , Organ Meats , Glandular meat  10. Exercise daily. 11. Treat other concomitant illnesses like Hypertension , Hyperglycemia etc. For the medicine part , consult me in private . Will give you a complete protocol.