Hello Doctor, I have Migraine head ache but in that I suffer dizziness a lot n my half legs are paining a lot cause of that I haven't been standing for half an continuously and always I feel dizziness, my eyes r also paining.
MD - Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
10 years experience
Ask Free Question
Migraine is treatable disease through ayurvedic treatment, you may consult an ayurvedic physician near you other you may consult me at clinic in lucknow.
While your leg pain reason may diagnosed after examination.
Some home remedies you can try for migraine headache get some relief.
1. Take plenty of water, motion must be clear if gas formation and acidity you can takes some medicine.
2. Take timely meal if you hunger more time migraine headache is initiated
3. Take coffee tea or any sugar items sweet will help to reduce the pain
4. Avoid sour acidic and more bitter foods
5. Do not travel frequently
6. Do head massage with any oil once in a week
ayurveda treatment duration 6 months you can book appointment directly on this site with us.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Headaches treatment