Does by scaling polishing, the tooth get weaker. I heard from many peoples that it does. Is it true.

Does by scaling polishing, the tooth get weaker.
I heard ...
Not actually. Once 6 months is normal. But if u do proper brushing and maintain oral hygiene after scaling u can yourself keep them clean and healthy.
I heard ...
frequent scaling like every month causes damage to gums. getting scaling once or twice a year is healthy
I heard ...
hello vaibhav..scaling and polishing does not weakens your teeth ..regular dental checkups and getting professional scaling done once in every 6 months helps you maintain good oral hygiene
I heard ...
scaling will improve you oral hygn.. every 6th month u can do it.. no side effect is there..
I heard ...
No, it is not true.
I heard ...
Not, its myth. Its completely wrong statement.
I heard ...
No sir. its a myth... but don't go for scaling every month... scaling and polishing every 6 months is fine.
I heard ...
No the tooth does not get weaker by scalling and polishing.
I heard ...
it is a myth.of it was so the instruments and materials should not be provided to the dentists.and the concept was not taught in colleges