Hello doctor , my self sudeep , I had made a teeth bridge just appro one month ago , today when I was having my lunch in afternoon I could not see the bridge , I have a doubt if I have swallowed it. It is a ceramic teeth, will there be any issue if its in stomach , I do not feel anything right now , I mean I do not feel any problem now, please let me know, I was having paratha and water also , do not know if I have swallowed it.

Hello doctor , my self sudeep , I had made a teeth bridge...
First of all make it clear that the bridge is in place or not. If you are in doubt get examined by dentist. You can also see if bridge is for missing teeth than you will have space left out if by any chance bridge swallowed. Anyhow if you doubt its swallowed it will get passed in stool. But if you fell any symptom like pain get radiographic examination done.
Do not worry, it will get out in a day or two.