Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello, sir I have been suffering from itching which includes with dark red circles and thick skin below my penis region .In that area where infection took place ,is increasing regularly. It has a lot of paining in night as well as day please give me medicine and cream.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, take Croton tig 30 ch ., 3 drop once daily. Apply Topi Azadirachta on the infected skin. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.