My father is 67 years . He is having sugar. He is suffering from tooth cavities, can he extract the tooth ? We are scared because of sugar. Pls advise.

My father is 67 years . He is having sugar. He is sufferi...
You should control the sugar level before extraction. Its no harm to extract the teeth in controlled diabetes and proper antibiotics regimen.
Yes. Extraction is totally safe if d sugr levls r nrml. So you get d report done d same day before goin to d dentist.
Yes he can go for extraction if his diabetes is controlled.
Lybrate-user, he can get the dental procedures done, but blood glucose has to be in control fbs close to 100 mg, pp 160 to 180 mg & hba1c% <7. Then there will be no problem. Thanks.
yes extraction can be done when his sugar level is under control Secondly see if the teeth can be saved either by some filling or root canal type of procedures