My baby is 12 months old and still teeth is not coming, I am little worried about it. Can you please guide or suggest what things we need to do?

Get an opg done. To check the status of the tooth buds. One thing more. Its vry rare but it happns dat d teeth erupt at d age of 1 yr.
sometimes teeth erupt a little late you can get an x ray one to make sure though
Kids with no teeth by the age of 18 months should be taken to see a dentist, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). Four to 15 months of age is the normal range for the appearance of the first tooth, and the other teeth usually follow in a regular schedule. Most children have four teeth by the time they are 11 months old, eight teeth at 15 months, 12 teeth at 19 months, 16 teeth at 23 months and 20 teeth at 27 months. Permanent teeth begin to appear around six years of age. Teeth that do not follow this normal eruption pattern aren't necessarily a concern. Sometimes, late tooth eruption is simply a family trait. Preemie and low-birthweight babies may also experience delayed tooth eruption. . Sometimes thicker mucosa may cause delayed eruption. Visit your dentist to get xray done. Then other reasons can be sought.
its not compulsory that every child gets his tooth erupted at the same age it can be a bit late for different children if still you are worried an xray known as opg cn bE done which will show the proper position of all underlying teeth buds