Hi I have a problem with me I once had some tension and went to doctor he said it would be a heart problem and asked to check up I gone through all check at last it was all normal after that I suddenly get lot of fear on my mind and I checked the symptoms on net it says anxiety can any one suggest how to over come from this.

Hi I have a problem with me I once had some tension and w...
Dear lybrate user...The most common anxiety condition that can be confused with heart attack is Panic attack which consists of sudden onset restlessness, pounding of heart, breathlessness and suffocation sensation, tremulousness of body, hand tremors and feeling of impending doom. Other anxiety disorders like Generalised Anxiety Disorder may also cause this confusion. There are medications available which can alleviate these symptoms. Also inculcating Stress Management Strategies and Mindfulness Strategies in daily life is of great help. Take care
Inability to overcome anxiety on a daily basis even with best of efforts to relax counts for an anxiety disorder. this needs management with a combination of the right medications and behaviour therapies for anxiety and stress management. Consult online for any further queries and managemnt