Hi doctor One of my teeth is dead and have high yellow colour, It was broken in accident and I fix the broken part. How can I make it white? Is there is any need to root canal that teeth? What will be the cost of it?

Hi doctor
One of my teeth is dead and have high yellow co...
Yes you need to do a rootcanal treatment and than a capping and you cant fix a tooth urself
Hi doctor
the tooth needs to be evaluated clinically to check whether it is still living or dead. If yes then root canal can be succesful . the cost differs based on the quality
Hi doctor
Most probably you need rct treatment and crown replacement later.
Hi doctor
Root canal or post and core depending upon tooth condition followed by cap charges varies from dentist to dentist.