I have dry itchyskin between my thighs and groin. When I scratch, the skin will turn into black. Is that any kind of skin disease? Or is there any home remedies to cure that. Please help.

I have dry itchyskin between my thighs and groin. When I ...
With all its moisturizing action, aloe vera is one of the most effective skin soothing agents. When you rub the gel over an itchy spot, it helps reduce the skin irritation in that area and provides quick relief from itching. Just break a leaf from the plant, cut it lengthwise using a knife and using a spoon, scoop out the jelly-like substance inside. Apply a little of this gel to the itchy area and leave it on for a few minutes.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment