Hello, lybrate user,
you might b suffering from gastric disorder, moreover,
insomnia (loss of sleep) is out come of irregular life style causing stress, anxiety & depression.
To over come, insomnia, please go through the under noted tips.
-go for a walk in d morning to restore your blood circulation to nourish your body& brain.
- go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety and to calm your nerve to ease insomnia, checking ischemia.
- tk, banana, apples, coca, almonds, pumpkin -seeds, spinach to get magnesium to ease insomnia.
- tk, plenty of water free from contaminants to eliminate toxins &'regulate your metabolism to absorb protein, vitamins, minerals, energy & other important substance essential to upkeep, repair & energise the body.
- your diet b easily digestible, simple, non-irritant, on time. Your dinner b at least 2 hrs before going to bed with 1 cup of milk, finally before going to sleep to prevent constipation.
- avoid, caffiene, nicotine, alcohol, junk food, watching tv in d late night.
- homoeo medicine, gentle, rapid without any side effect b administered:
@ coffea cruda 30-6 pills, thrice/ day.
@ passiflora q-20 drops before 1/2 hr, going to bed.
Your feedback will highly be appreciated for further follow up, please.
do physical activity and stretching exercise.
and tk nutrition and use lemon juice
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.