My wife is suffered by pulmonary consolidation for the past three months. Soft tissue size is about 5 cm X 6 cm, physician is recommend to take Cefuroxime 250 Clavulanic acid 125 mg, Paracetamol 500, levocetirizine10 mg and ranitidine. But she getting evening fever, restless feeling, if long breath back chest pain, mouth bitter in taste. Please give me suggestion.

My wife is suffered by pulmonary consolidation for the pa...
according to my opinion sir , the dose of antibiotic is low as weight of patient is 62 kg , secondly you must investigate culture & sensitivity testing so that we may decide properly . Thanks
U can do a video consultation and I can her plus you can drop her I my calinc and take only hot water fomentation and drink hot water always plus buy a rib support and put her on the ribs and also take amla juice on empty stomach her bitternes will go away and take avitamin c tablet and vit c rich fruits her taste will become good and please do booka an appointment with me for more tips.