Last month I had periods starting from 12 but bleeding stopped in two days. I had sex on 15 and bleeding started again and lasted for 3 days. This month I didn't get periods and feeling pain in my vagina. What could be the matter? Please help. Is there any chance of pregnancy given we used precaution in form of condom.

Last month I had periods starting from 12 but bleeding st...
no chances of pregnancy. just wait for one week. if still not go for urine examination
Hello, lybrate user, to confirm the fact, go for home- pregnancy test, please. However, it might be due to stress, tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself, to eliminate toxins & to dilute your blood to establish your flow by regulating metabolism to absorb neutrients to nourish your body. * go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve to ease your stress, improving oxygen volume in blood in order, to establish your smooth flow. * your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to maintain your digestion, avoiding gastric disorder. * tk, apple, carrots, cheese, milk, banana, papaya, pomegranate, spinach, almonds, walnuts to improve your haemoglobin to release your flow, timely. * tk, homoeo medicine, gentle & rapid in action with no adverse effect, thereof. @ pulsatilla 30-6 pills, thrice a day. @ sepia200-6 pills, thrice a day. * ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs. *avoid, caffiene, junkfood, dust, smoke, exertion > your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up. Tk, care.
Pregnancy chances are less.Wait for few days to see whether you are getting your periods