Hi, My daughter is 4 months old and she doesn't take the mother's milk. We give Lactogen powder, however she doesn't digest properly and time to time it comes out from mouth, not too much. We also keep her for 2 mints with shoulder after having the milk. Suggest me what we should do?

Hi, My daughter is 4 months old and she doesn't take the ...
It's common for babies to vomit often in the early weeks as they adjust to feeding and as their bodies develop. Give her feed/milk in small quantity. And make her burp for longer than two mts
Dear lybrate-user do not bother it is a normal physiological phenomenon named as ger or gastroesophageal reflux. You have to do nothing only keep the child upright after feeding for 20 mnts. I will not prescribe any medication for that. But I will certainly want to know the weight of child. If the weight is normal and not decreasing then do not bother at all keep her upright for 20 mnts.
You need not to worry. This is regurgitation occurs after feed usually due to swallowing of air too during feed. If feeding with bottle, switch to spoon feeding which shall reduce episodes of regurgitation. Give more time to burping. At this age if her wt is about 6 kg, it indicates she is taking required feed.