I am having skin problem and it's itching all the tym and there are red rings on my back please help me out.

Advice - berberis aquafolium q apply on affected part 3-4 times a day, and sulphur 30, 5pills morning only all provided treatment is temporary, for permanent cure we need a detail history and few investigations. We can treat 5+ patients of skin problem everyday, homoeopathy treatment is safe and effective, with no worries and no side effects, we are complete package 94% success rate.
You are having a fungal infection. Fungal infection spreads fast in teh case of moisture. After taking bath or sweating, wipe your back with a dry towel. Apply Mycoderm powder to keep your back dry. Wear loose cotton clothes for ventilation of air. Apply ring-guard cream to the red rings three-four times a day for 7 days. If you take care of the fungal infection, your itching will also stop.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment