My name is john and my teeth looking like light yellow and I brush twice regularly but no effect please tell me the answer.

My name is john and my teeth looking like light yellow an...
hello john if the primary thing you want to do is lighten the shade then better go for bleaching.
There are many ways to whiten your teeth. At first you can try home remedies then over the counter products and then if you are not satisfied with that then professional bleaching in dental office is a definitive solution for your problem. Before everything you should borne in mind that you should brush your teeth two times daily. Always use soft bristled brush and be gentle on your teeth and gums while brushing. Learn proper brushing technique. This will help you to clean your teeth efficiently and effectively. As a home remedy you can apply baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) paste by adding some water to it. Apply this paste on teeth and brush your teeth. Do it once or twice a week. You can also use snowdent whitening toothpaste for 2- 3 months to see the results. If it doesn't help you then you can discuss professional bleaching of teeth with your dentist. Hope this helps you. Thanks.
You can go for office or home bleaching procedure: just come to my place I can solve it.