My daughter is little tense about her growth of mammry gland she feel ejection of milk she is worried about it Is it natural or has some problem her age is 17 weight 40 and period is going on is there any problem because ejection is produce when pregnancy is there kindly help me.

My daughter is little tense about her growth of mammry gl...
Dear user lactation at this phase is due to hormonal imbalance. Detailed medical history as well hormonal assay reports to be done at earliest along with thyroid profile. Reviewing the same we can suggest you better however as of now she can use a remedy merc sol 200 once on every alternate days for 2 weeks and update the status.
At the age of 17 mammary gland will grow and nothing to get tensed about it. Please ask her not to stimulate nipple by squeezing to check whether milk is coming etc.It is not a major problem.After marriage if the it persists can check prolactin level in the blood and if it is increased she can take medicines to correct it.If you are so apprehensive you can check the hormone level in the blood now itself along with the thyroid level if not done before.
she is a normal girl , may be a little tensed up. due to stress , more steroids are generated by body and steroids do lead to some drops in mammary glands. do write back if there are associated symptoms.