Hi my name is uday , I have bleeding gums and I used to take smokeless tobacco , is it safe.

Hi my name is uday , I have bleeding gums and I used to t...
bleeding gums is the first sign of pyorhhea..u need a basic teeth cleaning first, and than u should see a periodontist, if you require a surgery for that
Take homoeopathic medicine Mercurius Sol 1m 4Pills 4Times 4days n give a gap of a week again repeat 4 days,, tobacco in any form is not good,,stop it,,take more of citrus fruits n use soft brush..Take care..
Tobbacco is not safe in any form get scaling polishing done by a dentist massage gums.
No form of tobacco is safe so better quit the habit.
hi Uday. tobacco use in any form is harmful. pl make an attempt to stop it
No it is not safe please stop that and do a proper scaling of teeth and keep mouth clean.