My son is not at all eating any thing unless he hungry every alternate day. He is active. He drinks milk early mornings with feeding btl, then afternoons after if he eats, or drinks and sleeps after he eats, then he in the evening before he wakes from sleep and then before he sleeps. I afraid of his eating disorder by which my wife and I have tried a lot of things too. Kindly help us.

hi thanks for your query first of all I would like to tell you that its written pattern is completely disturbed. as per as the dietary habits are concerned first thing you can do is to stop his milk as it is not required at all at this age of 4 years second think the bottle feeding itself will cards abdominal distention as baby swallows air along with milk during bottle feed... also kindly focus on eat daily pattern of motions I would like to suggest you to stop hits afternoon sleep also as he should have a sound sleep during night over at a stretch for minimum 8 to 10 hours which is very important for mental growth of baby