Sir, 5-6 year earlier at time I was single I have remain happy satisfied & enjoyed my life in sexual relation with my girlfriend I love much her & want to marry with but after about 3 year she has died & last year I have get married but I am not happy satisfied about my sexual life I would make sexual relation with my wife one time at night after that I feels myself very tired I sleeps for a long time. I also love my wife but I think not much as compare to my girlfriend also feels my wife is not satisfied with me. So sir give me some solution plz.

Sir, 5-6 year earlier at time I was single I have remain ...
Please believe in present world to make your future bright. Past is past - forget everything I know this is hard for your - but this has to be. Do meditation to relieve stress. Take Five phos 4 tabs twice daily Take good sleep Go for a outing with your wife. Continue treatment
You should believe in reality. Don't make any comparison. Doing once in a night is ok. Improve foreplay and after play. Any comparison always gives trouble. Good luck.
Your sexual problem is partner specific. However it is important to resolve your past issues and certain thoughts that probably still hover around in your mind when you and your wife become intimate. I woud suggest you to consult a sexual counsellor and psychiatrist for help and counselling. You may consult me fro nay queries and assistance online.