Hello Doctor I have Dental problem, between my teeth gap is their and its not looking good while laughing due to this I am not enjoying party and groups. My age is 24 years and I want to doctor also nd they suggest me to put clip in teeth, but also told 2 teeth they will take out also. For that I want suggestion if I do this is it beneficial for me and will it create any problem in future for taking teeth out in this age? And if I do so. Then how long it will take to recover. Please suggest me what to do?

Hello Doctor I have Dental problem, between my teeth gap ...
Orthodontic tt is the best option no in future it will not cause any problems it takes about eighteen months to complete but it should not b left mid way as the condition might get a relapse.
You can go for veneers (takes about a week)
Hi lybrate-user, as suggested by your dentist, in order to align your teeth properly you need to go for an orthodontic treatment (clip) your smile could also be designed properly. Some orthodontic treatment require removal of your teeth and some doesn't. It doesn't create any problem in extraction of your teeth and it heals faster as well. So don't worry and go for the treatment.
Hello you mentioned that you have gaps in your teeth. If the gaps are due to cavities, get them filled. But if you have been suggested ortho treatment, then it is not necessary that teeth have to be removed. If space is already present, then I do not see the need for removal until unless opposing teeth are posing a problem for their alignment. Please see an orthodontist/dentist to get full evaluation done. If the teeth has to be removed, the space created will be adjusted and closed by moving the teeth backwards. The healing of the sockets, if taken care properly is uneventful and usually heals in 5-10 days.