Respected Doctor, I am 59 years old with controlled hypertension and controlled blood sugar. But I have a problem on glans of penis for last few years. On the surface of my glans of penis, very fine granular eruptions appear frequently and the surface becomes red and I feel uneasy. When I apply a skin lotion i.e. Surfaz N. Thereon once or twice for a day, it disappears as if there was nothing. Again after a week the same symptom appears and treated as above and so on. Likewise, it appears again and again and subsided when treated with the said lotion. Please advise me its permanent cure and oblige. Regards.

Respected Doctor,
I am 59 years old with controlled hyper...
Hello- it seems that your smegma (lubricating secretion of the glans) has been infected causing change in color and consistency. This occurs when a person is suffering from any metabolic disorder, which you have already mentioned in the history. You need to start ayurvedic medicines for permanent cure.
Respected Doctor,
You take syzygium jambolanum q (a homoeopathic medicine) 15 drops before meal.
Respected Doctor,
May be scabis. Sulphur 30/2 one dose in empty stomach in the morning for two consecutive days. You will be fit very soon. Thank you.