Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm21years old, 3years before I infected by skin itching. I was contact to my Dr. he gave me some medicine (nizral & quantiderm. It give benifits only few time. After again skin problem start. Its possible my skin problem gone permanent? what I do for this?

1 Doctor Answered
Which part of body is affected? you start tab terbiforce 250 mg 1 daily 7 days. Ask privately for further management.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews