Hello Doctor, Right now I am in situations where highly tensed with very high anxiety, 10 days before I went to a massage parlour where a lady of 35 age did. Massage to me, and that my first attempt with massage. Mistake made by is I touched her private part with my hand not less that 30 sec after it ave just wiped my hand in her dress, then pressed her boobs where I have kept my mouth and with the same hand I have holded my private part too but after wiping only, I didn't have intercourse or oral sex. More over I am still virgin, how risk I will get HIV, I am totally hypo tensed where repeated sweating come out because of over tension, my day-to-day activities are totally lost. Please help me.

Hello Doctor,
Right now I am in situations where highly t...
Due to touch saliva etc hiv virus not transmitted.
Hello Doctor,
Dear lybrate-user, probably you are suffering from hiv disease phobia. Reassurance alone may not work, I think. Still it is better to try it once. If you are under tension disturbing your day-to-day activities, you need to consult me privately online. Disease phobia can be treated with cognitive therapy or desensitization over many sessions. Hiv virus does not pass through intact skin. Since none of her fluid entered, you have no risk of getting hiv. Touching with fingers can not get hiv unless you have a open wound or ulcer on that finger. However, please carry a thick condom with you as a routine. Carrying a condom does not make you bad. You are a normally grown man with full testosterone secretion. You would not have got married for other sociocultural reasons. It is better to be safe than sorry.