Sir my sister of 20 years of age is having a very bad ulcers in mouth and also she had some rashes like thing over her legs below her knees She underwent urin test and the amount of microscopic puss cell were 30 - 35 please suggest what to do. She have fever and little vomiting tendency bjt no other UTI symptoms.

Sir my sister of 20 years of age is having a very bad ulc...
Hello, lybrate-user, give her homoeo medicine: @ merc sol 1000-6 pills, wkly. @ echinaceaq-10 drops with 1/4 cup of water, rinse your mouth, twice. She should: - tk, plenty of water to regulate her metabolism to absorb all nutrients needed to cure ulcer. - her diet be easily digestible, non-irritant, simple, on time. - avoid, junk food, pizza, burger, cookies, spicy, fried intake. Report wkly, your feed back b highly solicited, please. Tk care -
It must be a kind of fungal infections, most common infections found in skin , they are little difficult to remove bcz they remain in the skin where blood supply is very little, so it will take time to remove. If you want to cure you have to follow few medicines for few weeks (it is contaminative disease ). please upload it’s photo.