I have slight pain in joint part of rite nose-eye from last december. I am feeling slight disturbance material in right nose. Sometimes I am feeling heaviness in right eye ball. I felt as if something stuck inside the right nose. After that I consulted one homeopathic doctor after knowing that he treated most of the patients very well. So in the starting of Jan, 2016 I started homeopathic treatment which I continued till May, 2016. Then I stopped medicines since May, 2016. Can you please tell me some smooth home remedial solution that can be treated well. Please guide me with some ayurvedic treatment. I shall be highly thankful to you.

Hello Susma, I feel you are healthy only but due to bit of low energy levels you feel these symptoms. Please avoid cold climate and cold water. Put a Practice of 15 mts non stop walk 3 times a day to increase your blood circulation. Also go for a wellness treatment in Acupuncture...then you will come back normal in 1 week.