Hi sir, I am getting headache frequently, sometimes it is bearable ad some times it is non bearable. When I visited a doctor he said it might be Migraine and gave me some medicines. How to know whether I am suffering from Migraine or normal headache ?

Hi sir,
I am getting headache frequently, sometimes it is...
Migraine is a kind of relapsing headache. Its symptoms include - episodic unilateral or bilateral, severe and pulsating headaches, associated at times with nausea and vomiting, relieved momentarily on rest or taking medications and aggravated by precipitating factors like sleep deprivation, loud noises, continued sun exposure, allergy to some agents etc. The treatment of migraine is mainly done for relief from acute headache attacks and later treatments to prevent future relapses. Also treatment of factors which tend to cause relapses is also important. It is likely that you have migraine consult a headache specialist for treatmnet. You may contact me online for an further queries and management.