Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, In my left eye there is a shadow like object which floating from one side to other. The doctor digonised it as floter and says nothing to worry. He also advised to consult Cornea Specialist. Kindly advise me wat is to be done in the matter. There is no problem in vision. My eyes got operated for cataract.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello floaters are due to vitreous (gel in eye) liquifaction there is no treatment for this just avoid seeing them these are entirely normal consult ophthalmologist if these suddenly increase in number this is a provisional diagnosis. Consult your ophthalmologist for detailed examination.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.