I have problem of farting. Everyday In morning I don't get my stomach empty properly. I am eating small quantity in every 2-3 hours but still not able to get waste out of my body properly and due to which whole day I feel gas in stomach.

I have problem of farting. Everyday In morning I don't ge...
Drink warm water daily in the morning before u go for defaecate.drink plenty of water.
Please note the following for your condition: Baking soda lies at the heart of home remedies. It’s is so incredibly versatile, and it pretty much does its job 95% of the time. It works incredibly well for constipation (and tummy aches in general) because it is a bicarbonate, which will encourage air to come out of you one way or another, and relieve pain from pressure. It also re-alkalizes the stomach, neutralizing the acid a little bit and helping things pass through your gut. You will need… -1 teaspoon baking soda -1/4 cup warm water Mix a teaspoon of baking soda with ¼ cup of warm water. Drink all of the mixture-the quicker you finish it, the better it seems to work. Also take Nux vom 30 - thrice daily for some days.