My mother is 60 years old and every time in changing season she got throat infection and had to take antibiotic course, kindly advise some solution to increase immunity. She is hypertension and takes amodep 5 mg daily.

My mother is 60 years old and every time in changing seas...
Use extraimmune cap.
Avoid oily spicy or outside foods. Still if having repeated complaints you can try homeopathy for permanent cure to avoid recurrence. Take antibiotics only if necessary after consulting physician.
You maybe suffering from allergic rhinitis and pharyngitis. You need to avoid the cause of your allergies and also take anti allergy medications. Please consult for prescription. If you have an infection and have fever you will need to do a course of antibiotics. For now do warm saline gargle and steam inhalation 3 times a day.