I am competition guy. I concentrated my study more news more how to read write and things remember for long time. I have more stressed my hairs are getting white & falling 15 to 20 every day, it's ok how many hairs can fall in a day? how to make a good personality? I am 24 years old but weight is 53 kg only how to achieve my goal and better healthy lifestyle.

you are doing very good work on your studies. but you think too much about hair fall. hair fall it is common thing. you are too much concentrated on this aspect. it is better to ignore yourself. it is always good for you health. hair comes again.no problem regarding this. eat good healthy food. take good rest. your weight is also normal. dont think about this.good personality means not only physical personality. think always matured manner. be develop broadmindedness. dont give high priority for small problems. take it easy. feel always comfortable. do your work systematic manner. be share and express your internal feelings and problems with your close friends and family members. dont think always in a sensitive manner.develop a strong personality. be sociable and be friendly with others. be positive all the time. ok all the best.