I am doing masturbation 4 or 5 time in week so it's good for health or not please give me answer as early as possible.

I am doing masturbation 4 or 5 time in week so it's good ...
Masturbation is always good for your health. It increases sperm recycling and thus maintains healthy sperm count. Make sure that as long as it does not effect your day to day life, it is normal.
It's good. You will do that only when you are free. engage your self in some studies or other activities. the frequency will come down but this is ok.
Mr. Lybrate-user though you are doing it continuously it may prove disastrous for you. Over the time weakness will beset you from all side no way out. Then you will realize what you did. Indiscriminately. So still time your age is short you are still growing so change your ways doing thing other wise you will change to weak guy only. Wish you good health.
Not good not bad. If excess not adviced. Keep under control.