I'm 18 years old. I've a problem regarding to yellow teeth. I think this is due to intake soft drinks. Suggest me what to do? What is the cost of teeth whitening in dental clinics?

I'm 18 years old. I've a problem regarding to yellow teet...
Heavy intake of soft drinks may cause attrition coz soft drink always having acidic medium you can go for home bleach techniques with low concentrations of bleaching agent.
Reduce the intake of soft drinks followed by cleaning/ bleaching treatment cost may vary from dentist to dentist depending upon the quality n instruments used.
Tou should first try cleaning your teeth by a dentist and than if its required think of any other treatment.
Depending upon the severity this may vary from 3k to 12k. Visit a dentist this might be cured by simple scaling. Which would cost you somewhere around 1000.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist you may require bleaching avoid coloured food.