How to get rid of oily skin? Because oily skin leads to the growth of pimples , leaving dark circles. Please tell me a remedy for did problem.

How to get rid of oily skin? Because oily skin leads to t...
Wash face thrice a day with neem face wash avoid oily spicy food apply aloe vera pulp with 2-3 drops of lemon consult me.
Home Remedies to get rid off pimples- 1.Mix equal quantities of saffron, turmeric, neem, red sandalwood, tulsi, and multani mitti with buttermilk or milk and make a paste of it. Apply twice a day. 2.Take 1 teaspoon of powdered Indian gooseberry fruit (amla) in morning and evening with water. **Eat fresh neem leaves twice a day.** Do's and Dont's- 1.Avoid spicy, oily foods, tea, coffee, cold drinks and fast foods. 2.Eat fresh, unprocessed food. 3.Avoid White rice , bread, corn flakes and other foods which are high in glycemic index,triggering acne formation. 4.Avoid washing your face with soaps.Use fresh aloe vera twice a day. 5.Cleanse your face with lemon peels. 6.Increase intake of water to about 3-4litres per day, and take coconut water. Yogasanas- Sarvangasana, Vajrasana, Shavasana, Anulom-Vilom Pranayam. Practice meditation.
Use skin glow cream having kesar, kamal and kumkumadi oil and sarivadsava.